4CYTE Canine Joint Treatment
$36.95 to $64.95
Please select options before adding to cart
4CYTE Canine is a unique advancement in joint health containing Epiitalis a plant oil extract patented for its ability to proliferate chondrocyte cells for cartilage regeneration. With the launch of 4CYTE Canine by Interpath there is now an oral nutraceutical joint supplement that is backed by world-class research and development, including peer-reviewed papers, world conference proceedings and ongoing post-doctorate research. 4CYTE Canine brings confidence to a new class of natural veterinary products.
Use after joint damage or surgery, or even better, have the forsight to use it as a prophylactic in high-risk large breeds, working or athletic dogs.
4CYTE Canine is a premium joint treatment given daily to:
* Address symptoms such as stiffness, lack of willingness to jump, run or play.
* Support joint conditions in conjunction with prescription pain treatments.
* Support healing after a joint injury or operation.
* Improve and maintain healthy joints at any stage of life.
* Boost the body's ability to meet performance and recuperation demands in athletic and working dogs.
* Target the cause not just the symptoms.
* Safe to take long term
* Comes in palatable granules
* Can be taken with other medications
New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel
SIZES: 50g; 100g; 10X10g sachets
1 scoop = 0.4g
Loading Dose - applied for the first 4 weeks of use.
1-5kg = 1 scoop per day
6-10kg = 2 scoops per day
11-20kg = 4 scoops per day
21-30kg = 6 scoops per day
31kg+ = 8 scoops per day
Maintenance Dose - given after the first 4 weeks of giving the Loading Dose
1-5kg = 1/2 a scoop per day
6-10kg = 1 scoop per day
11-20kg = 2 scoops per day
21-30kg = 3 scoops per day
31kg+ = 4 scoops per day