Beta-Cel Electrolyte Replacer for Greyhounds
$35.50 to $115.95
Please select options before adding to cart
Daily electrolyte replacer for greyhounds.
Beta-Cel is a balanced formulation of electrolytes specifically designed for greyhounds. Beta-Cel contains a range of different salts including chloride, magnesium and calcium in the correct amounts to meet the needs of the working dog. Beta-Cel also contains glucose to aid absorption of salts from the gut plus lactate and citrate salts to help buffer muscle acidosis.
- Racing/travelling greyhounds
- Working dogs
- Dehydrated dogs
- Brood bitches
- Beta-Cel beats the stress of panting, training, racing & travelling.
- Beta-Cel is designed specifically for greyhounds.
- Many of its competitors are designed for horses or humans.
Why use Beta-Cel?
- Beta-Cel removes the risk of an electrolyte deficiency in the daily diet.
- Beta-Cel beats the stress of training, racing and travel
- Specifically formulated for racing greyhounds
- Beta-Cel assists in buffering muscle acidosis and contains glucose for energy
A 3g scoop of Beta-Cel contains: - Potassium 524mg
- Sodium 183mg
- Chloride 718mg
- Calcium 130mg
- Magnesium 9.6mg
- Citrate 71mg
- Lactate 578mg
- Sulfate 37.5mg
- Glucose 420mg
Beta-Cel is available in 350g, 1kg and 2kg tubs.