|CYDECTIN Long Acting Injection For Sheep 500ml|
For the treatment and control of roundworms, nasal bot and itchmite in sheep.
For protection against severe challenge by Haemonchus contortus (barber’s pole worm) for up to 4 months
• Moxidectin 20g/L
What is Cydectin® Long Acting?
• Contains moxidectin – the most potent ML
• Not less than 91 days persistent activity against barber’s pole worm and small brown stomach worm
• Up to 49 days persistent activity against black scour worm
• Ideal for highly contaminated pastures
DO NOT USE IN LAMBS LESS THAN 20KG. Animals heavier than 90kg should be dosed at 0.5mL/10kg
Retreatment interval: must not be retreated for at least 91 days after administration
Withholding periods / ESI
• Meat: 91 days
• Milk: Do not use in female sheep which are producing, or may in the future produce, milk or milk products for human consumption
• ESI: 133 days
Store at or below 30ºC (room temperature). Protect from light.
Customers who bought this also bought...