Endogard is a liver flavoured allwormer tablet which is used for the treatment and prevention of all intestinal worms, including roundworm, hookworm, whip and tapeworm (including) hydatids in dogs. Endogard has been independently assessed and approved for use by the National Regulatory Authority in Canberra under the Agvet codes.
- Oxibendazole 22.5 mg/kg,
- Praziquantel 5 mg/kg
- Endogard For Small Dogs & Puppies (1 tablet treats 5kg): 4 tablets per card
- Endogard For Medium Dogs (1 tablet treats 10kg): 4 tablets per card
- Endogard For Large Dogs (1 tablet treats 20kg): 3 tablets per card
Tablets are quarter scored for dosing in multi-dog households.
Directions For Use
- Puppies - Treat according to weight at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- Breeding - Treat during gestation period one week before Birth and 3 to 4 weeks after birth.
- General - Treat every 3 months