Equimax Elevation Oral paste for Horses 23.1ml
Please select options before adding to cart
***ON SALE***NOW 15% OFF Single tubes***While stocks last***
***WIN 1 of 4 Tiffany & Co Gold Horseshoe Necklaces with Diamonds valued at $1750***Simply purchase any 3 Virbac Gold Standard 3D Worming Products (Equimax, Equimax Elevation or Strategy T) in one transaction and visit www.virbac.com.au/goldstandard to enter. *Conditions apply. Promotion commences 1/8/17 and ends 31/10/17. Australian residents only. Promotion is run by Virbac (Australia) Pty Ltd, for more information, terms and conditions click here.
New Equimax Elevation offers 3 way action for complete protection. There is no wormer on the market quite like new Equimax Elevation. A unique formulation of three active ingredients designed to combat mectin resistance, Equimax Elevation is particularly suitable for worming young horses from 6 weeks to 24 months.
That's because young horses need special protection from potentially mectin resistant ascarids, a problem worm in horses under two years old. Ascarids can build up to life threatening numbers in a short time, causing severe blockages in a young horses comparatively smaller intestinal tract or permanently damaging their developing lungs. Equimax Elevation completely protects young horses from ascarids, as well as all other worms.
Broad-spectrum worming paste that is up to 100% effective in treating all major internal parasites in horses including:
• Large strongyles (Strongylus vulgaris, Strongylus edentatus,Strongylus equinus and Triodontophorus spp.)
• Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp., Cylicocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp.,Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.)
• Ascarids (Parascaris equorum)
• Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
• Hairworms (Trichostrongylus axei)
• Large mouthed stomach worms (Habronema muscae)
• Lungworms (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
• Neck and intestinal threadworms (Onchocerca spp.,Strongyloides westeri)
• All three species of tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata,Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mammillana)
• All three species of bots (Gasterophilus spp.)
• Skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp.
• Cutaneous larvae (summer sores) Onchocerca spp. Microfilariae
Equimax Elevation has a double action against nematodes and tapeworms due to the combination of the three actives ivermectin,praziquantel and pyrantel. Additionally, the double action is considered to delay the onset of resistance to either anthelminitic.
Each Equimax Elevation 23.1mL syringe contains:
Dose at 3.3mL per 100kg bodyweight.
Each syringe of Equimax Elevation treats a horse up to 700kg.
23.1mL single syringe
Stable pail containing 60 syringes