Oral broad spectrum control agent for horses in a low volume paste presentation. For treatment and control of all equine parasites including tapeworms and bots.
Ivermectin 18.7 mg/g; Praziquantel 140mg/g
Up to 100% effective against:
- Large Strongyles
- Small Strongyles
- Large Mouth Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
- lntestinal Threadworms
- Summer Sores
Control of skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
One 6.42 g adjustable multidose syringe will treat a horse up to 600kg.
The syringe was developed by Virbac to provide horse owners with a delivery system that is more accurate and more efficient and ergonomically designed for ease of use.
It's many special features include;
- Robust, lockable dose adjuster.
- Clear, large print dosing scale on both sides for right and left-handed use.
- Plunger marked in 50kg graduations for more accurate assessment of dose.
- Curved finger grip and plunger for surer handling.
- Shorter body suits even the smallest hands.
- Large wing-cap for quick, single-handed removal.
Directions for Use
- Equimax® Ivermectin LV Oral Paste For Horses should be delivered direct into the horses mouth.
- Choose the right graduation.
- Check that the horse's mouth is empty.
- Insert the nozzle of the syringe into the side of the horse's mouth in the gap between the front and back teeth (interdental space).
- Push the contents of the syringe directly on the back of the tongue (posterior part of the tongue).
- Raise the horse's head immediately for a few seconds to make sure that the horse swallows the paste.
1mL/ 100kg of bodyweight is the recommended dose rate. The first division delivers enough paste to treat 100 kg. Each subsequent syringe division delivers enough paste to treat 50 kg of bodyweight. The syringe delivers sufficient paste to treat 600 kg of bodyweight at the recommended dose rate.
Now also available in a stable pail 30 tubes.