Of all the common lameness problems that effect horses and ponies, laminitis and founder are most feared by horse owners. A breakthrough in Australian technology means that you can now protect your horse against this crippling disease.
Protects against Feed Induced Laminitis
FOUNDERGUARD is a patented feed supplement which protects horses from carbohydrate induced laminitis (founder). Researched and developed in Australia, Founderguard is considered by equine nutritionists as a major breakthrough in horse feeding, as it allows high energy diets to be fed safely.
- Horses fed high grain diets.
- Horses grazing lush pastures.
- Horses that have suffered from laminitis or founder in the past
- Horses with seedy toe, white line separation and poor quality hooves due to low-grade laminitis.
Why use Founderguard?
- It's a world leading breakthrough in the treatment and prevention of Founder.
- Australian developed technology, manufacture and ownership.
- Economical daily supplement.
- Low grade laminitis can significantly affect racing performance.
Each 25g dose contains:
- Virginiamycin 250mg
(Bound in a fibrous pellet for delivery to the site of action in the large intestine)
FOUNDERGARD is available in 1kg and 5kg buckets.