Organic arsenic iron and copper supplement for horses.
* FERROCYL is a preparation of organic arsenic iron and copper of low toxicity to stimulate red blood cell production.
* FERROCYL improves appetite in difficult eaters and improves skin and coat condition.
* FERROCYL promotes recovery from stress debility parasitism poor nutrition.
* FERROCYL assists horses under stress of training and racing.
FERROCYL is an injectible organic arsenic and mineral treatment for anaemias and debilitated states in horses.
FERROCYL combines the therapeutic properties of pentavalent arsenic compounds with readily available iron and copper. This combination makes FERROCYL suitable for treatment of iron responsive anaemias and as a tool for stimulation of horses in debilitated states slow convalescence inappetance and nutritional and performance related stress.
The organic arsenic in FERROCYL increases skin and gut blood circulation promotes a healthy coat growth and stimulates appetite while the iron and copper stimulate red blood cell and haemoglobin production for improved blood counts improved oxygen transport and improved performance. Copper is an essentialcomponent of many body functions.
TO ASSIST IN TREATMENT OF IRON RESPONSIVE ANAEMIAS IN HORSES.
FERROCYL has particular application in the following states:
* Shy picky eaters. The effect is usually rapid after only 2 - 3 injections. Good eaters will recover more rapidly from stress. With the return of normal appetite any anaemias are often quickly corrected.
* To promote recovery from poor nutritional states after worming or during hard training or convalescence from illness or injury.
* For overtrained or run down performance horses under stress.
* To improve horses brought into training after long spells.
* After serious illness or injury parasitism or chronic haemhorrage.
Dosage and Adminstration:
Horses: Give 30 mL by intramuscular injection or as directed by your veterinary surgeon every second day. Repeat as indicated by a veterinary surgeon.
100mL sterile glass multidose vial.