Hill's Science Diet Adult Oral Care dog food provides precisely balanced nutrition for dental and complete health.
* Clinically proven kibble technology to reduce plaque & tartar
* Daily dental protection to freshen breath
* Clinically proven antioxidant benefits
* No artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives
Protection from plaque and tartar buildup in adult dogs.
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs, or mature adult dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Science Diet Puppy Healthy Development, Science Diet Puppy Small Bites, or Science Diet VetEssentials Puppy
* Reduced plaque & tartar build-up: Fibre is clinically proven to help reduce plaque and tartar build-up for your dog's whole-body health.
* Fresher breath: Unique kibble with interlocking fibre technology helps clean teeth and freshen breath with every bite.
* Healthy immune system: Clinically proven antioxidant blend with vitamins C + E to help support a healthy immune system.
* Digestibility: Natural, high quality, easy-to-digest ingredients with no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives for a flavourful, nutritious meal.
Chicken, Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Brown Rice, Chicken Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Sorghum, Chicken Liver Flavour, Whole Grain Oats, Wheat Gluten, Soybean Mill Run, Pork Flavour, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Pork Fat, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat Fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavours, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas