Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Optimal Care™ cat food provides precisely balanced nutrition to maintain vital organ health and lean muscles. It contains a precise balance of essential nutrients and clinically proven antioxidants to maintain superior overall health and a strong immune system. It also has added taurine to help maintain heart health and controlled phosphorus to maintain kidney health.
Adult cats 1 -- 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens, pregnant or nursing cats.
During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to: Science Diet™ Kitten Healthy Development Original.
* Healthy immune function: Vitamin C + E. Ideal levels of clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system.
* Healthy heart and vital organs: Taurine and Phosphorus. Added taurine to help maintain heart health. Controlled phosphorus to maintain kidney health.
* Easy to digest: High quality ingredients.Ensures proper nutrient absorption to keep your cat fit and healthy.
* Lean muscle maintenance: High quality lean proteins. Protein is the building block for lean muscle and helps maintain ideal body condition.
* Ideal body weight: Precise balance of key nutrients. Delivers the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight.
Chicken By-Product Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Brewers Rice Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Vitamin E Supplement, Iodized Salt, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-Carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Shipping available to Australian customers only.