$52.65 to $203.10
Please select options before adding to cart
***500ml ON SALE***NOW 15% OFF. While stocks last***
Extensive studies by Vetsearch combined with University trials have proven conclusively that one electrolyte mixture is not suitable for all horses in all exercise situations. Vetsearch provides two electrolyte replacers - Stressalyte and Humidimix to provide optimum replenishment of electrolyte losses.
HUMIDIMIX is an “acid"electrolyte mix suited to horses that work at moderate speed (trotting, cantering) over extended periods, or for horses that sweat heavily.
- Pacers, endurance horses, eventers, show horses, dressage, showjumpers, general performance horses.
- Horses that lose large amounts of sweat during exercise or travelling
- Horses who get “thick winded", excitable or easily fatigued.
- Horses exercising in hot or humid conditions.
Why use Humidimix?
- Specifically formulated for heavy sweaters.
- Does not contain “fillers"such as sugar, lactose or table salt.
- Encourages drinking to prevent dehydration.
- Acid electrolyte mix to buffer alkalosis"caused by heavy sweating.
- Economical on a dose for dose basis.
Each 45g dose contains:
- Sodium 5.3g
- Sulfate 1.6g
- Chloride 19.7g
- Ammonum 1.5g
- Potassium 9.4g
- Carbonate 2.7g
- Magnesium 414mg
- Calcium 1.8g
HUMIDIMIX is available in 2.5kg, 5kg and 15kg buckets.