Behavioural and nervous problems represent one of the most common problems in training, transporting and competing horses.
KARMA helps control nervous, erratic and fizzy behaviour and is of great assistance in the training, education, handling and transport of racing, show and pleasure horses.
- Horses who are nervous and fizzy.
- Heavy sweaters (depletes Magnesium from the system).
- High grain rations (commonly low in B vitamins).
- Bad travellers.
- Pre-show or competition.
- Young horses in early stages of education
Why use Karma?
- Higher concentration of active ingredients.
- Cost effective daily dose.
- Well established reputation and proven in settling nervy horses.
Each 30g dose contains:
- Vitamin B1 3 000g (Also called thiamine or aneurine)
- Vitamin B2 699mg
- Vitamin B6 264mg
- Magnesium 9g
Directions for use:
Mix dose well into the evening feed. 1 heaped scoopful holds 30g.
Horses (450-500kg) (Race horses/ Performance horses/ Show horses) - 30g (1 scoopful) daily
Heavy sweating horses - 45g (1 1/2 scoopsful) daily
Ponies (225-250kg) - 15g (1/2 scoopful) daily
The feed may be sweetened with molasses or dampened bran to attempt cautious eaters. Alternatively, a lower dose rate may be given initially and increased to full dose over 5-7 days.
KARMA is an apple flavoured powder and is available in 400g and 1.2kg packs.