Kohnke's Own Cell-Osteo is a Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Vitamin A and Vitamin D Supplement for horses. Cell-Osteo is suitable for all horses in training – especially those on high grain and minimal lucerne based diets where calcium and magnesium is low or inadequate to meet daily needs.
* Contains soluble and acidified calcium for optimum uptake and utilisation – it’s not how much calcium each dose contains – it’s the form of calcium provided that is important!
* Balanced calcium : phosphorus ratio – 2.7:1.0 in microfined limestone and dicalcium phosphate to help ensure optimum uptake to correct imbalances in all diets, plus magnesium and Vitamin A and D.
* Ideal for young race horses on high grain rations to provide bone minerals to correct low dietary intake as bones thicken and adapt to training.
* No dust, no sift-out, doesn’t blow out of paddock feeders or sludge in molasses.
* Mixes through grain rations-ideal for ‘picky eaters’.
Cell-Osteo® is not an ordinary calcium supplement!
SIZES: 3.5kg; 20kg
Handy Hint: Where extra grain is added to top-up energy in a ‘sweet’ feed or prepared grain mix, add 20g Cell-Osteo per 1kg grain to make up shortfalls in essential bone minerals.