$4.95 to $26.95
Please select options before adding to cart
Passwell Crumbles are a low-fat, balanced diet for small parrots, cockatiels, budgies, lovebirds, canaries, finches, quail and doves.
Use crumbles as a nutritional replacement to dry seed in the diet.
* Provides excellent nutrition compared to seed-based diets.
* Improved health through elevated levels of essential amino acids, omega-3&6, vitamins and minerals.
* Low fat formula helps with weight control in pet birds.
* Totally edible to reduce waste and mess.
Ground grains including triticale, wheat, barley, maize and oats, whey and soy proteins, meat meal, lysine, methionine, mannan oligosaccharides, β-glucans, vegetable oils, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids (including EPA & DHA), carotenoids, vitamins A, B1,B2,B6, B12,C,D3,E,K, nicotinamide, pantothenic acid, biotin, folic acid, choline, inositol, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, copper, iodine, selenium.
Feed as a dry crumble, replacing the seed proportion of the bird's diet:
Birds that are accustomed to eating seed need to modify their feeding technique to eat Crumbles:
* Initially they will disintegrate the food, but they should soon learn to totally consume the Crumbles and even eat any powder produced during feeding.
* Avoid changing the diet on days that are either very hot or very cold, or during times of stress on the bird.
* Observe the birds regularly to ensure they are eating the Crumbles.
* Don't over-fill the feed bowl, as birds will tend to scatter the Crumbles in search of their normal food.
* Have at most two layers of Crumbles in the feed bowl.
What to feed with Crumbles:
Crumbles are a complete diet. Limit the use of supplements and treats. Offer up to 20% of the diet as fruit (apple, pear, kiwifruit, orange) or vegetables (corn cob, silver beet, kale, asian greens, carrot, capsicum, broccoli) as well as fresh seeding grasses and sprouted seed.