Horses in intensive training and on high energy diets require specific vitamin combinations to maximise performance recovery and to maintain appetite.
High Potency Liquid Vitamin Supplement for Racing Horses
PULSE-8 is a concentrated liquid source of high potency A, D, E and B-Complex vitamins. Vitamins A D, E and B-Complex help promote maximum utilisation of high energy rations and assist recovery after hard exercise, stimulating the appetite to avoid track sourness.
PULSE-8 is an ideal addition to complete feeds which are often low in vitamins due to processing, storage and interaction with minerals.
- Horses fed "Complete Feed" diets.
- Horses in hard training.
- Maximum utilisation of high energy rations.
- Maintaining appetite.
- Preventing "track sourness".
- Aiding recovery after strenuous exercise.
Why use Pulse-8?
- Unique packaging - liquid is presented in two separate bags in a twin "wine cask".
- The unique packaging means only vitamins that are compatible (ie don't break each other down) are mixed together - ensuring strength of the formula.
- Other factors that damage and weaken vitamins and their strength ie oxygen, light and minerals are eliminated with Pulse-8's unique "wine cask" presentation.
Part A (per30mL dose):
- Vitamin B1 100mg
- Vitamin B6 50mg
- Folic Acid 15mg
Part B (per 30mL dose)
- Vitamin B2 50mg
- Vitamin B3 400mg
- Vitamin B5 100mg
- Vitamin B12 200ug
- Vitamin A 30000iu
- Vitamin D3 75ug
- Vitamin E 100mg
PULSE-8 is available in 5L casks