Royal Canin Persian is a balanced and complete feed for adult cats, specially for Persian cats. Royal Canin Persian reveals the Persian cat's long and dense hair thanks to the Beauty Shine Complex which supports the skin's protective barrier role and helps maintain the coat's colour, softness and sheen.
In the arena of feline nutrition, Royal Canin has always taken into account the parameters which differentiate cats: age, lifestyle, sensitivities. Persian, Siamese, Maine Coon, British Shorthair, Sphynx…
These are all unique cats and each one deserves a unique food.
Features of Royal Canin Persian :
* Helps limit the formation of hair balls and encourages gastric motility, thanks to an exclusive combination of fibres.
* Ensures optimal digestive tolerance, with the use of FOS (fructo-oligosaccharides) and MOS (mannan-oligo saccharides) as well as a synergic antioxidant complex containing lutein, taurine and vitamins C and E.
* Almond 11, a kibble specially designed to make it easier for your Persian cat to grasp with the underside of the tongue.
* Limits hairball formation and stimulates intestinal transit.
* Promotes optimal digestive tolerance.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize flour, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, vegetable protein isolate*, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, chicory pulp, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25100 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 9 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 204 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg, L-lysine: 15.9 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 22% - Crude ash: 6.7% - Crude fibres: 5.3%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZES: 2kg; 10kg