Royal Canin Siamese is a balanced and complete dry feed for adult cats, specially for Siamese cats. Royal Canin Siamese helps preserve the Siamese cat’s slim, muscular body shape thanks to an added content of very high quality protein and L-carnitine which helps stimulate fat metabolism.
In the arena of feline nutrition, Royal Canin has always taken into account the parameters which differentiate cats: age, lifestyle, sensitivities. The Feline Breed Nutrition range is exclusively dedicated to pure breed cats. Persian, Siamese, Maine Coon, British Shorthair, Sphynx…
These are all unique cats and each one deserves a unique food. Features of Royal Canin Siamese :
* Ensures optimal digestive tolerance, with the use of FOS (fructooligo- saccharides) and MOS (mannan-oligo-saccharides), as well as a synergic antioxidant complex consisting of lutein, taurine and vitamins C and E.
* Helps reinforce the barrier role of the skin and reveals the natural beauty and colour of the coat due to the use of fatty, linoleic and amino acids as well as zinc, biotin and vitamins.
* Sapphire 12, a kibble specially designed to make it easier for your Siamese cat to grasp, encourage it to chew and help slow the rate of food intake.
* Ensures optimal digestive tolerance.
* Formulated to help maintain health of an adult Siamese cat’s urinary system (pH: 6-6.5).
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry meat, vegetable protein isolate*, wheat, rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, barley, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, soya oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 23200 IU, Vitamin D3: 710 IU, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.6 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 50 mg, E6 (Zinc): 189 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg, L-carnitine: 50 mg, L-lysine: 11.1 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 38% - Fat content: 16% - Crude ash: 7.6% - Crude fibres: 1.4%.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZES: 2kg; 4kg