Royal Canin Maine Coon is a dry food designed especially for the needs of the adult Maine Coon cat. Maine Coons can reach a weight of 10kg and a total length of 101cm. Their size, along with their active lifestyle, can put great stress on their joints. Additionally, the Maine Coon seizes food with the upper surface of the tongue and tends to swallow it whole without chewing.
Features of Royal Canin Maine Coon :
* Adapted mineral content, EPA & DHA, taurine, L-carnitine, and a formula rich in nutrients with antioxidant properties to help maintain a healthy heart.
* Helps protect the joints of a powerful skeleton, thanks to an exclusive combination of chondroitin sulphate, glucosamine, and fish oil, rich in EPA-DHA.
* Helps reinforce the barrier role of the skin, and reveals the natural beauty and colour of the coat due to the use of fatty, linoleic and amino acids, as well as zinc, biotin and vitamins.
* Emerald 10, a kibble adapted to the large jaw of the Maine Coon cat for optimal oral hygiene.
* Helps support the Maine Coon’s bones and joints.
COMPOSITION: Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, vegetable protein isolate, beet pulp, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, soya oil, fish oil, psyllium husks and seeds, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 25200 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 41 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.9 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 54 mg, E6 (Zinc): 205 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.11 mg, L-lysine: 13.5 g, Taurine: 3 g, L-carnitine: 50 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 31% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 7.4% - Crude fibres: 5% - EPA/DHA: 3.7 g/kg. L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZES: 2kg; 10kg