Terramycin Pinkeye Spray 125gm
Ships in approximately 1 day.
- Terramycin® Pinkeye Aerosol contains oxytetracycline hydrochloride 2 mg/g in a non-CFC propellant.
- A broad spectrum ANTIBIOTIC for treatment of eye infections of animals and in particular pinkeye conditions in cattle and sheep.
- Terramycin® is effective against Moraxella bovis and Rickettsia conjunctivae and has activity against a wide range of secondary invaders including Mycoplasma conjunctivae.
Eye infections of all animals including infectious keratitis (pinkeye) of cattle and other infectious agents associated with these diseases. Bacterial wound contamination.
Terramycin® Pinkeye Aerosol is:
- Highly effective at treating the common eye infections in cattle
- In a convenient aerosol formulation
- Flexible, with no meat or milk withholding period
Presented in an aerosol containing 125g of spray.
Dosage and Administration
- Shake can well. Hold a hand span away from infected eye and apply directly. Repeat treatment 3 times daily until complete resolution of condition. This pack provides approximately 40 applications each of two seconds duration.
- To prevent spread of infection:
- Treat all affected and in-contact stock.
- Individual animals should be isolated.
- Avoid dusty environment.
- Control flies.
Store below 30°C (room temperature). Store in original container.
- Withholding Period: