Seresto Flea & Tick Collar Dogs/Puppies up to 8kg
Ships in approximately 1 day.
***NEW LOWER PRICE***
Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs 8kg and under provides 8 months continuous protection for dogs from fleas and 4 months from ticks in one easy application. Seresto also protects your dog against lice.
The active ingredients in Seresto are specially formulated for steady, dose-adjusted release that spreads over your dog, remaining in the fatty layer of the skin and coat, where they are effective against fleas and ticks all season long. Best of all, fleas don't have to bite your dog to be affected, so your pet suffers less of those painful flea bites. It also effectively repels and kills ticks, preventing them from attaching and feeding from your dog.
The top 5 benefits of Seresto:
1) Fast relief from painful bites from fleas and ticks: * Protects your pet against fleas immediately after collar application * Protects your pet against ticks within 48 hours after application * Imidacloprid kills fleas on contact - they don't have to bite * Flumethrin ensures that ticks are repelled and killed
2) Long-lasting and easy to use: * 8 months of continuous protection against fleas * 4 months continuos protection against ticks * No need to remember monthly dosing with spot on products * Simply unroll the collar, trim away the connector tabs, fit the collar so there is space for two fingers between the neck and the collar and trim away the excess
3) Prevents development of further fleas: * Kills adult fleas in less than 2 hours after reinfesting * Kills 99%-100% of fleas before they lay eggs * Prevents infestation if your treated pet comes into contact with other pets with fleas * Helps clean up the flea population living in the house by killing larvae living in the pet's environment (bedding, floors and furniture)
4) Safe for the family and the pet: * Predetermined break point and emergency release ratchet system to allow the collar to loosen or break without injury to your pet * Safety studies confirm a high Margins of Safety (MoS) for you, your pet, and the environment
5) Water resistant: * Active ingredients stay locked in the collar and trapped in the fatty layer of the skin, so your dog can be bathed without needing to remove the collar, and with the peace of mind that it will still be effective against fleas and ticks.
Safe to use in puppies 7 weeks of age and older.
Active Constituents: 100mg/g Imidacloprid, 45mg/g Flumethrin
COLOUR: Grey SIZE: 38cm