DigestiCare 60 Multistrain Probiotic 150g
Ships in 24 hours.
DigestiCare 60 is a multistrain probiotic food supplement for the maintenance of everyday digestive health.
Digestive issues can often be messy and distressing to both the pet and the owner, so finding solutions to support digestive health is important to any pet care provider. Digestive Health is also an important consideration in all areas of a dog’s health and wellbeing. We all know the saying – ‘we are what we eat’, but really, ‘we are what we absorb’. We also know that 80% of the immune system resides in the gut so having the right microflora and ensuring a healthy digestive system can therefore help improve many areas of health. Healthy skin, a shiny coat and strong nails all starts with good nutrition. Ensuring optimal levels of many vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and protein are all essential for skin, coat & nail health.
When to recommend DigestiCare 60?
* All dogs, cats and other companion animals to maintain a healthy digestive system.
* Dogs & cats with minor intestinal dysfunctions (gas, diarrhoea) caused by environmental changes (stress, travel, diet).
* Puppies & kittens and other immature companion animals.
Feature & Benefits of DigestiCare 60:
* Multi-strain probiotic with wholefood powder for dogs, cats and other companion animals.
* Each 2 grams contains 60 million colony forming units (CFU) as Lactobacillus acidophilus; L.delbrueckii subspecies bulgaricus; L.lantarum; L. rhamnosus; Bifidobacterium bifidum; Enterococcus faecium;Streptococcus alivarius subspecies thermophilus.
* Aids during period of intestinal dysfunction, including treatment and diarrhoea.
* Aids in the establishement of gastrointestinal microflora of physiologically immature animals (puppies & kittens).
* Fermented superfoods including Spirulina, Quinoa and Alfalfa to provide easily absorbed nutritional support.
Product Format: Great tasting powder – easy to sprinkle onto the pet’s food.
Species/Size: Daily Dose
Small: 2g; Medium: 4g; Large: 6g; Cat:2g
SIZE: 150g tub (includes a 4g measuring scoop).