***BONUS***FREE Saddle Cloth with purchase. Limit one per customer. While stocks last***
Equimec Triple Liquid is the ultimate 3-in-1 broad spectrum allwormer for horses. Equimec Triple Liquid is a ready to use oral drench which contains the powerful 3-way combination of Ivermectin, Oxibendazole and Praziquantel to provide complete and effective protection against all major equine internal parasites, including Roundworms, Tapeworms and Bots.
Equimec Triple Liquid gives the multi-horse owner a fast, efficient and effective way to orally drench their horses, using a product with many attributes:
* Broad-Spectrum Roundworm, Tapeworm and Boticide
* Controls all the important internal parasites
* Controls benzimidazole-resistant parasites
* Controls ML (ivermectin)-resistant parasites
* Can be used in horses of all ages including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
* Palatable aniseed-flavoured liquid
* Convenient multi-dose liquid
* Heavy duty dosing applicator included in pack
* Proven results in Australian field trials.
Active Constituents: 200 mg/mL Oxibendazole; 50 mg/mL Praziquantel; 4 mg/mL Ivermectin
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION: Orally at the recommended dose level of 1mL/20 kg bodyweight.
The dose of 1mL/20 kg bodyweight delivers 0.2 mg/kg of ivermectin, 10 mg/kg oxibendazole and 2.5 mg/kg of praziquantel.
Equimec Triple Liquid can be given using standard drenching equipment by depositing the medication on the rear of the horse's tongue. Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing to ensure the full dose has been swallowed.
Equimec Triple Liquid is also effective for the control of skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous larvae (summer sores), and Onchocerca spp. microfilariae (cutaneous onchocerciasis).
10 Horse Stable Pack.
Contains a 300mL bottle, and a convenient applicator syringe.
Treats 10 x 600kg horses, or 20 x 300kg horses.