Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Boxer is a complete dry dog feed for adult and mature Boxers over 15 months old.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition is tailor-made Nutrition for Pure Breed Dogs. Never before has nutrition been so well adapted to any single breed. Breed Health Nutrition is a range developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed.
Features of Royal Canin Boxer :
* Helps maintain muscle mass thanks to an optimal protein content (26%). L-carnitine helps promote energy production in muscles.
* Contributes to maintaining health of the cardiac muscle thanks to an optimal content of EPA & DHA, taurine and L-carnitine.
* Helps maintain vitality due to an exclusive compound of Lycopene, polyphenols of grape and green tea, Vitamins E & C.
* A kibble exclusively designed to make it easier for your Boxer to pick up and to encourage him to chew.
* The added patented antioxidant complex helps neutralise free radicals in ageing Boxers
The whole Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin's research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog's age.
COMPOSITION: rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, dehydrated poultry meat, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, soya oil, fish oil, dehydrated tomato, copra oil, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), marigold extract (source of lutein), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 22300 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 36 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.5 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 48 mg, E6 (Zinc): 181 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.09 mg, Taurine: 2.3 g, L-carnitine: 830 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3 g - Preservatives - Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 26% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 6.4% - Crude fibres: 2.5% - EPA/DHA: 4 g/kg.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZE: 3kg; 12kg
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian. We Vet-N-Pet Direct and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).