Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Poodle Adult is a complete dry dog feed specially for adult Poodles over 10 months old. Royal Canin Poodle Adult provides targeted beauty for "fine and curly hair". Borage oil helps reinforce softness of the woolly coat. Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA & DHA) help support the skin. The adapted protein content helps support continuous hair growth.
Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition is tailor-made Nutrition for Pure Breed Dogs. Never before has nutrition been so well adapted to any single breed. Breed Health Nutrition is a range developed to meet the needs and particularities of each breed.
Features of Royal Canin Poodle Adult:
* Supports the eyes' antioxidant defences (Lutein, zeaxanthine, Vitamins E & C).
* Helps reduce the formation of tartar thanks to a custom-made kibble with a layered texture and calcium chelators.
* Helps maintain the Poodle's cognitive functions thanks to a blend of antioxidants.
* The synergistic complex of antioxidants helps support the Poodle during ageing.
* The kibble's shape and texture are designed to encourage the dog to chew, which helps limit dental plaque deposits. Contains sodium polyphosphate.
* Helps maintain muscle tone thanks to a high protein intake (30%). L-carnitine also helps stimulate fat metabolism.
The whole Breed Health Nutrition range benefits from the latest progress of Royal Canin's research: selection of the best protein sources, unique ingredients and flavours, and tailor-made kibbles designed in their shape, texture and size to fit both different jaws and the dog's age.
COMPOSITION: maize, vegetable protein isolate*, animal fats, dehydrated poultry meat, barley, maize gluten, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable fibres, beet pulp, soya oil, minerals, fish oil, yeasts, fructo-oligo-saccharides, borage oil (0.1%), hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), green tea and grape extracts (source of polyphenols), marigold extract (source of lutein), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 24800 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 2.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 8 mg, E5 (Manganese): 53 mg, E6 (Zinc): 201 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.1 mg - Technological additives: Pentasodium triphosphate: 3.5 g - L-carnitine: 100 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 30% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 4.9% - Crude fibres: 3.6% - EPA/DHA: 3 g/kg.*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
SIZES: 1.5kg; 7.5kg
Royal Canin therapeutic veterinary diets are carefully formulated and strictly recommended to be used only under the advice of your veterinarian. We Vet-N-Pet Direct and Royal Canin strongly recommend you seek advice from your veterinarian prior to and during feeding this product to your pet and that you take your pet to your vet regularly (every six months).