***$20 OFF a 15kg Bag***15kg Bag now only $109.95, was $129.95. While stocks last***
Royal Canin Giant Adult is a complete dry feed for adult giant breed dogs (> 45 kg) and over 18/24 months old. Royal Canin Giant Adult helps maintain healthy joints.
Royal Canin uses the name Giant to refer to dogs whose adult weight exceeds 45kg. More than tailor-made nutrition, it is a safety measure. Royal Canin has patented a kibble with both a size and formula which are perfectly adapted to Giant dogs' outsized morphology. A kibble suitable for giant dogs encourages chewing and slows down the speed of food intake. The Giant range from Royal Canin Size Health Nutrition brings an exclusive nutritional answer to the specific requirements of giant dogs, taking into account their size, age, activity and physiological state.
Features of Royal Canin Giant Adult:
* A patented kibble that encourages chewing and halves the speed of food intake. Therefore, it helps limit the risk for aerophagy and digestive disorders in giant breed dogs. * Promotes tooth and mouth hygiene.
* Helps slow down the effects of ageing by means of a reduced phosphorus content to preserve kidney function, an increased concentration of vitamin E (500 mg/kg), C (200 mg/kg) and selenium for cell protection.
* Helps maintain a healthy heart thanks to a rich content of taurine.
* A patented complex to help neutralise free radicals.
* Helps maintain healthy joints.
COMPOSITION: dehydrated poultry meat, maize flour, maize, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, beet pulp, fish oil, minerals, soya oil, yeasts, egg powder, hydrolysed crustaceans (source of glucosamine), hydrolysed cartilage (source of chondroitin).ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 11300 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, E1 (Iron): 43 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.3 mg, E4 (Copper): 7 mg, E5 (Manganese): 56 mg, E6 (Zinc): 187 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 28% - Fat content: 20% - Crude ash: 5.6% - Crude fibres: 1.3% - Taurine: 1 g/kg