Hill's Science Diet Canine Sensitive Skin
Please select options before adding to cart
Hill's™ Science Diet™ Adult Sensitive Skin dog food provides precisely balanced, easy-to-digest nutrition to improve skin & coat health.
* Omega-3 & omega-6 fatty acids to improve skin and coat.
* 100% complete & easy-to-digest nutrition for everyday feeding.
* Vitamin E and other nutrients for healthy skin & glossy coat.
* Natural ingredients with no chicken by-products, artificial colors or flavors.
Recommended For: Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age with dry, flaky, itchy and sensitive skin.
Not Recommended For: Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to: Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Original or Hill's™ Science Diet™ Puppy Healthy Development Small Bites.
* Glossy coat:Exclusive blend of omega-6 fatty acids, vitamin E and other nutrients promotes healthy skin & a glossy coat; 30 day guarantee or your money back.
* Healthy Skin: Omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids nourish the skin by replenishing natural oils.
* Complete nutrition: Contains high-quality protein for 100% complete, easy-to-digest nutrition for everyday feeding.
Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Pork Meal, Dried Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Animal Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Flaxseed, Chicken Liver Flavor, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Vitamin E Supplement, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Citric Acid (a preservative), Taurine, Phosphoric Acid, Beta-carotene, Rosemary Extract.
Shipping available within Australia only.
Ratings & Reviews
Great quality, my dog loves it!
by Boston Lover
From Central Coast
My dog isn't one of those obsessed with food types, he takes his time eating, but he loves these and he never leaves any in the bowl for later! It's only been two weeks so haven't noticed a massive change in his skin yet, but his coat is shiny and healthier! And he is passing wind less!