$75.95 to $104.95
Please select options before adding to cart
During training all horses lose essential body electrolytes through sweating. Research has shown that the proportions and types of electrolytes lost may vary due to the type of exercise and climatic conditions.
STRESSALYTE is an alkaline electrolyte mix designed for horses performing fast exercise over short periods of time, such as gallopers.
- Horses that do fast work, over a short period of time in cool or moderate weather (eg early morning trackwork)
- Counteracting the build-up of lactic acid which can cause muscle stiffness, soreness, fatigue and cramping.
Why use Stressalyte?
- Specifically formulated for race training.
- Does not contain “fillers"such as sugar, lactose or table salt.
- Alkaline electrolyte mix with bicarbonate and citrate to buffer acid build-up.
- Economical on a dose for dose basis.
Each 30g dose contains:
- Sodium 7.3g
- Sulfate 453mg
- Chloride 9.2g
- Citrate 5.0g
- Potassium 3.1g
- Bicarbonate 3.6g
- Magnesium 114mg
STRESSALYTE is available in 2.5g, 5kg, and 15kg buckets.