February 14th is Valentine’s Day, an annual celebration of love. Everyday our pets show us unconditional love. So this Valentine’s Day why not show them how much you love them and do something special with them to celebrate.
7 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your Pet!
- Pamper them with a day at the spa or groomer, or simply give them some care and attention at home.
- Surprise them with a new toy.
- Spoil them with their favourite food or special treat (just don’t go overboard and make sure the food is pet safe)
- Arrange a professional photoshoot or take some cute selfies of you and your pet together. The best part about this is you will have some photos to treasure forever. For tips on photographing your pet see our blog here.
- Organise a playdate for your pet or visit a dog park.
- Take them on an outing somewhere special like the beach, bushwalking or to the park.
- Spend time with them doing something they love to do. Walks, playtime and tummy rubs are always a winner.
Don’t wait for Valentine’s Day, make everyday special and share the love with your pet all year round!
The post 7 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day with your Pet! ? appeared first on The vet-n-pet Blog.