V-Day Voucher Giveaway Terms & Conditions
2020 vet-n-pet DIRECT “V-Day Voucher Giveaway” Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is conducted by vet-n-pet DIRECT Pty Ltd, ABN76 851 238 708, trading as vet-n-pet DIRECT of 10 Paul Court, Jimboomba, QLD 4280 (“Promoter”)
- Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the Promotion and eligibility for prizes is only open to Australian residents aged 18 or over. Eligible entrants will need to place an order from vet-n-pet DIRECT valued at over $50 (excluding shipping) on Friday 14th February only.
- The prize for the winning entry will be One (1) x $100 E-Gift Voucher. The prize is not transferable and cash alternatives will not be available.
- All entries must be received during the entry period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in the promotion website or other associated sites or technologies. Entries including false details will be disregarded as will any that are automated or mechanically made. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any entry on reasonable grounds, and all such decisions will be final and not subject to appeal.
- Employees and their immediate families of vet-n-pet DIRECT and the companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition will be conducted on Friday 14th February 2020 only.
- Draw Details: Entries close at midnight on Friday 14th February 2020. The winner will be chosen at 10am on Monday 17th at 10 Paul Court Jimboomba QLD 4280 and be notified in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw.
- This is a game of chance, with winners drawn at random.
- By submitting information for an entry each entrant agrees that their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by The Promoter for the purposes of administering the competition, and may be used for future promotional or marketing materials from the Promoter. Individuals may unsubscribe at any time.
- Unclaimed prizes will be retained for a minimum period of two (2) weeks, at which point the prize will be considered forfeited and the Promoter will conduct a re-draw of the prize at 10am on or around 2nd March 2020 at 10 Paul Court Jimboomba QLD 4280 and the drawn winner will be notified in writing by email.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Authorised under Approved State Permit Number:LTPM/19/05144