>> Help Centre
Our online knowledge base full of articles, FAQs, shopping help and loads of useful pet care info.
>> myPet Podcast
Perfect for the busy pet owner; offering tips, tricks and reliable pet care education on the go.
>> myPet Magazine
Designed simply to share our love and knowledge of pets with all. Yours FREE with every order.
>> Pet Lover's Blog
Your source for pet related news, articles and stories written by our qualified vet nurses.
Get Social with us! Check out the latest from our Instagram and Facebook! #vetnpet
Regular use of Equinade Hoof Salve can help prevent problems from developing, especially when your horse’s hooves are exposed to extreme conditions such as very hot, dry or wet weather.
Features & Benefits:
◦ aids bacterial and fungal infections of the hoof and skin, such as greasy heel, mud fever and thrush
◦ helps to heal sand cracks, splits and hoof brittleness
◦ helps to heal some skin irritations, such as insect bites, rain scald, girth rash, small cuts and abrasions
◦ can reduce the amount of time needed to recover from prolonged ailments
◦ contains natural ingredients
◦ does not contain camphor (therefore won't swab positive for racing horses)
◦ is Australian made with Australian ingredients
Pack Weight: 450g