Bravecto for Medium Dogs 10-20kg is a single dose chewable oral flea, tick and mite treatment.
The only oral chew to deliver 3 Months Flea and 4 Months paralysis tick protection for dogs in a single dose.
Bravecto Chewable Tablets for Dogs provide
Active Ingredients: Bravecto contains fluralaner, a systemic insecticide and acaricide with a long duration of action that provides immediate and persistent tick and flea killing activity for 12 weeks.How to give a Bravecto Chew to your dog:
- 3 months flea treatment and prevention of flea infestations.
- 4 months treatment and control of paralysis ticks (Ixodes holocyclus).
- 2 months treatment and control of bush ticks (Haemaphysalis longicornis).
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis.
- Prevention of flea tapeworm infestations.
- Treatment and control of ear mite (Otodectes cynotis), demodex mite (Demodex spp.) and sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei) after a single treatment.
- Give 1 whole chewable tablet.
- Administer at or around the time of feeding.
Bravecto chews are for oral use only. They can be used in dogs from 8 weeks of age and can be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs.
For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 12 week intervals. Bravecto chews can be administered all year round.
SIZE: Medium Dogs 10-20kg
PACKS: 2 x Two Chews Packs