>> Help Centre
Our online knowledge base full of articles, FAQs, shopping help and loads of useful pet care info.
>> myPet Podcast
Perfect for the busy pet owner; offering tips, tricks and reliable pet care education on the go.
>> myPet Magazine
Designed simply to share our love and knowledge of pets with all. Yours FREE with every order.
>> Pet Lover's Blog
Your source for pet related news, articles and stories written by our qualified vet nurses.
Get Social with us! Check out the latest from our Instagram and Facebook! #vetnpet
Regular use of Equinade Hoof Lube will help to produce and maintain a healthy hoof.
This lubricant formula is easier to use in cooler weather than a solid dressing and is simply applied with a soft brush. When applying, pay particular attention to the coronet band and hoof wall.
How can Equinade Hoof Lube help your horse's hooves?
◦ Made from the finest natural ingredients which are completely safe for you and your horse to use.
◦ Contains natural healing oils, animal fats and lanolin which have an excellent ability to maintain a healthy hoof moisture balance in dry and wet conditions.
◦ Helps to prevent splitting, chipping, cracking and contraction by nourishing hooves and giving them flexibility.
◦ Contains Eucalyptus Oil and Stockholm Tar which are natural antiseptics to help aid in the control of bacterial diseases in hooves, including thrush, greasy heel, mud fever and seedy toe.
◦ Does not contain artificial colouring, fragrance or chemicals.
For preventative hoof care, Equinade recommends that regular veterinary checks be made to prevent hoof deterioration.
Volume: 500mL; 1L